Find a Doberman in Arizona
There is more than one way to ethically find a Doberman for your family! Check out some options below:
- Doberman has been behaviorally evaluated and has been living in a foster home.
- Doberman has received full vet exam(s) and care.
- Custom matchmaking process to match you with what you want.
- Ongoing support & resources. Guaranteed to take dog back.
- May be a longer wait.
- Application process takes patience.
- History can be unknown.
- Same Sex and Children age considerations.
Start the Application process here!
PS – Check out neighboring rescues:
County or Private Shelter
- Save a Doberman in dire need.
- Take Doberman home right away.
- Very short approval process.
- Many loving Dobermans at shelters.
- Little to no behavior evaluation.
- Personality & matching factors unknown.
- Minimum level of upfront vet care.
- Little to no return process, must re-surrender.
- Extensive genetic & behavior history known.
- Young puppy: able to build a healthy foundation so behavior issues less likely.
- Behavior and medical evaluations completed to match dogs with correct buyer.
- Quintessential Doberman look.
- Ongoing support and guaranteed to take dog back.
- Thorough application process.
- Potentially longer wait or waiting lists.
Be sure in your search for a Doberman, you do NOT support unethical breeders, and consider the risks of privately re-homed dogs on Craigslist or Facebook.